Your car not only has to help keep your family safe, it has to do its part to keep the planet safe. Most people think their car’s exhaust system is designed only to reduce noise, but it is also responsible for reducing harmful emissions from entering the atmosphere. Properly functioning mufflers and exhaust systems not only sound better, they are better – for you, your car, and the environment.
Your exhaust emission system does all of its important work while hanging from the bottom of your vehicle. So to help keep your car running smoothly, quietly, and efficiently, we recommend having your exhaust system checked out at least once a year.
SIGNS OF EXHAUST REPLACEMENT/REPAIR
- Exhaust manifolds and gaskets: cracks or small holes could cause exhaust leaks, affecting both safety and performance
- Oxygen sensors: cracks, damaged wires, or blocked intakes could cause incorrect fuel/air mixture adjustments and poor fuel economy
- Catalytic converters: overheating, dents, clogs, or corrosion could cause air pollution, excessive noise and rough idle
- Resonators and mufflers: excessive rust or holes could cause air pollution, excessive noise and a rough idle
- Pipes, hangers, clamps, and brackets: excessive rust or broken bolts could cause parts to hang dangerously low, resulting in a hazard for the people driving behind you
We offer a full range of exhaust service options, from high performance mufflers and exhaust systems, as well as value-oriented replacement mufflers and systems. Stop by D.R.I.V.E. Automotive today for an exhaust inspection and experience the satisfaction our expertise provides.